Apartment V5 based on 2+1 guests in Uteha, Montenegro
Apartment V5 can accommodate 2+1 persons. Have a terrace with sea view.
Apartment with area of 22 m2 located on the 1st floor of the villa based on 2+1 guests.
Villa is located on the shores of a quiet bay, near the Uteha village, between towns of Bar and Ulcinj, Montenegro. The villa is located directly on the shore of the bay and has its own private pebble beach just 5 meters away.
Natural mini-pool with not deep entrance is a great recreation place for children. Beach umbrellas, sun beds and beach towels are providedfor the guests of villa for free.
The property consists of 10 comfortable apartments, many of which have terrace overlooking the sea.
*Change of linen and towels
*Daily maid service
The villa has its own restaurant where guests can eat Mediterranean cuisine. You can pre-order the breakfast, half or full board for all the time of your staying at the villa. In this case meals will consist of restaurant menu meals at special prices valid only if the board ordered for whole period of residing at the villa.
Shuttle service from/to airport is available for additional price.
Latitude / Longitude: 41.993736 / 19.147617
|Nearest airport||Tivat||70 km|
|Nearest airport #2||Podgorica||70 km|
|Nearest beach||Hladna obala||5 meters|
|Nearest restaurant||on the ground floor of the villa||5 meters|
- Double with en-suite: 1
- Showers: 1
- Toilets: 1
- Beach vacations
- Family vacations
- Romantic vacations
- Vacations with dog
- Air Conditioning
- Hot water
- Tv Cable
- Wi-Fi / WLAN
- Air conditioning
- Iron and Board
- Daily maid service
- Linein provided
- Towels provided
|-||Nightly rate||Weekly||Monthly||Min. Stay||Change-over|
|Rate summary||€45 - €60||-||-||7 Nights||-|
|Addon type||Price||Charge type|
Check in: 12:00, Check out: 10:00
Payment options: Cash, Wire transfer, Western Union
Terms and conditions
- Prices are valid for 2 persons (additional person +10 EUR), max space for 3 persons.
- Tourist tax included in the price.
- If residing time is less then 7 nights, the price will be increased on 30%.
- For the reservation of the apartment a deposit of 30% of the total price (via Western Union or bank transfer) is necessary. All fees for money transfer are paid by client. The rest 70% are paid upon arrival.
- In case of cancelling the reservation by client's wish:
30 days and more before checking in - 100% deposit will be refunded;
15-29 days before checking in - 50% deposit will be refunded;
14 and less days before checking in - deposit will not be refunded.
- All money transfer fees for refunds are paid by client.
Pets: Yes, pets welcome, Smoker: Yes, smokers welcome, Children: Yes, great for kids, Long term rentals: No, Elderly or infirm: Not suitable, Wheelchair: No